An ES Training Bivouac will be held 30 Jul – 01 Aug 2021. This is an overnight activity to conduct ES and survival training. Details are as follows.
Time: 1800 30 Jul 2021 to 1600 01 Aug 2021
Location: Winding Hills Park, 2 Old Route 17K, Montgomery, NY
Mission: Conduct Ground Team Member, Ground Team Leader, Urban Direction Finding, and survival training
- Complete uniform – ABU/Corporate Field Uniform
- CAPID Card
- 101 Card with GES rating
- CAPF 60-80 (Cadets only)
- CAPF 161 (in pocket of field uniform)
- Field Gear – complete 24 hour pack is preferred, but not required. Must be able to carry at least 1 quart of water.
- Meals for length of stay (meals are NOT provided)
- Water (approximately 1 case/3 gallons)
- Tent and sleeping gear if staying overnight. Tents may not be shared unless members are from the same household.
Additional information and a packing list will be sent to members who sign up. Plan on living with the equipment you carry with you.