As a reminder, our squadron will be having an Open House next Tuesday in lieu of our regular meeting. We’ll be meeting at the US Army 2nd Aviation Detachment at Stewart International Airport (see below for directions). Please invite your friends and family – all are welcome!
Attached is a flyer – email, post on social media, or print and hand out to help get the word out! Please use the signup form below so we know how many to expect and what food or beverage everyone is bringing (instructions previously posted on this).
Open House Sign-up
CAP Open House Flyer
Address: US Army 2nd Aviation Detachment Stewart International Airport, 1005 1st Street, New Windsor, NY
From the International Boulevard entrance:
1. Make a right on Bruenig Road
2. Make a left on Y St and take to the end
3. Make a right on 1st Street
4. Take until you reach the black metal fence/gate at the corner of the airport. A sign should say 2nd Aviation Detachment West Point.
From Bruenig Road entrance:
1. Make a right on 1st Street
2. Take the road until it turns to the right
3. On your right, there will be a black fence/gate where it says 2nd Aviation Detachment West Point.